1. We believe that God is a Spirit, infinite, eternal and unchanging in His being, wisdom, power, holiness,
justice, goodness and truth.
2. We believe there is one God, Jehovah, the only true and living God.
3. We believe in the Trinity: God the Father, God the Son and, God the Holy Spirit.
4. We believe that the Bible is the unadulterated Word of God, unblemished, untainted, and authorized by God.
5. We believe in the salvation of mankind and that the only way we are saved, according to the Word of
God, is by grace through faith alone. It is the gift of God. (Ephesians 2:15)
6. We believe in repentance, justification, sanctification and the baptism of the Holy Ghost and fire.
(Romans5:1, John 17:17; 18:19, Matthew 3:11)
7. We believe in the blessed Hope, which is the rapture of the Church of God, through Christ Jesus, which shall be fulfilled at His return.
8. We believe in the gifts of the Spirit and that these gifts are in operation in the militant church.
(1 Corinthians 12:8-11)
9. We believe in water baptism by immersion and that baptism is a sign to the world that we have entered into a covenant relationship with Christ in His death, burial, and resurrection. (Matthew 28:19)
10. We believe in the affirmation of Apostles, consecration of Bishops and the ordination of Elders. We believe in the Ecclesiastical Offices of the Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, and Teachers for the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the Body of Christ. (Ephesians 4:11)
11. We believe that worship, fellowship, friendship, leadership, and discipleship should be done to the glory of the Almighty God.
12. We believe in marriage, family, and the sanctity of the family, as recorded in the Holy Scriptures. (Genesis 2:18-25, 1 Corinthians 3:21)
13. We believe that Jesus shed his blood for the remission of sin. (Romans 3:25)
14. We believe in divine healing as in the atonement. (Isaiah 53:4-5, 1 Peter 2:24, James 5:14-15)
15. We believe that the tenth is the Lord's and each member is required to pay their tithes (tenth) and
offerings. (Malachi 3:8, 1 Corinthians 9:5-15)
16. We believe we should live according to the teachings of the Word of God as recorded in the Bible. We
believe that we should conduct ourselves as becoming Holy people of God and refrain from participating
in anything that would dishonor God or bring a reproach upon the Church of God, and that we should
dress ourselves in modest apparel according to the Word of God. (1 Timothy 2:9)
17. We, moreover, under the unction and anointing of the Holy Ghost, do henceforth engage in the
Sacraments and Ordinances enacted by Christ and practice, which are;
1) Baptism (Matthew 28:19-20)
2) Communion (1 Corinthians 11:23-24).